1. the rate that your rag is mail out and given beyond first class service would shock everyone.It is like going into a dinner and ordering Lobster and steak and paying hamburger and having to be served before anyone else.
2. then there are the mailing by congress for free . they are reelection ads.
3. Do you know any union or collage that is not big business and yet they mail for less than half of first class
4. EMPLOYEES PAY FOR THEIR RETIREMENT COST AND PAY TOWARDS THEIR HEALTH COST.
5. there are restrictions on what you can and cannot do as a Postal employee.
I think your postal worker pictured would be an excellent x-ray technician in the new ObamaCare National Health Care System. If he lost your x-ray you wouldnt be upset at all. S*it happens all the time. Postal workers could transfer into health care positions and deliver services to sick people…its a win-win. “Goin Postal” could be changed to gunnin down the entire emergency room staff over a vacation bitch. The new legacy costs could be merged with the old legacy costs…sweet
Barry would just stick Barry/Kennedy care with all the chit that has been given to the Postal service…
And lets not forget the Favorite SET ASIDES for discrimination action which as you hind at in the Post office who cares when you get the wrong mail but when you get the wrong medicine or treatment because of it…....
All kinds of world brand shoes,jeans,t-shirts ,bikini,beach pants,handbags,walle ts,sunglasses,belt,c aps,watches etc..Nike
shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL 2,TL3) $35,Sunglasses(Oakey ,coach,gucci,Armaini ) $16,Sunglasses(Oakey ,coach,gucci,Armaini ) $16
New era cap $15
have some cheap things …————————-—have some good gift …————————-—-———- free shipping!
our website: http:// w w w . e t r a d i n g l i f e . c o m /
It is a condition of your use of the comment features associated with the blogs that you do not: Use the site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law. You alone are responsible for the material you post or send. Refer to the Terms of Service.
Coming Soon! An interactive gallery of Matt Davies' cartoons for The Journal News.
About this blog
Matt Davies is the Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist for The Journal News. Born in London, he immigrated to the United States in 1983 and pursued his love of drawing, writing and making fun of people in positions of power throughout his educational career, while fitting in schoolwork in his spare time.